Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review of Cafe Cup


This Review of Cafe Cup comes to you as I was lucky enough to get a Keurig for Christmas. I had used one before at a friends house and was thinking about purchasing one yet I was concerned about the cost of K-cups. I had been researching the As seen on TV Cafe Cups and planned to try them when I bought a Keurig.
Well I was even lucky enough to get some for Christmas (from the same person that bought the maker)
I couldn't wait for the weekend to come so I could try out my new appliance. I used the K Cup sample pack of 5 to test my machine and wasted a Vanilla flavor K Cup. Hind site being 20/20 I should of used the decaf for the tester.
I got out my other gift a big thing of Yuban. I opened it up and used the handy scoop that came in the Cafe Cup package. First I washed the cup then filled it up (loosely not quite to the top) and closed the lid and lined up and placed where I had been placing the K Cups. I pressed brew and next thing I knew I had a delicious cup of coffee that tasted like silk to me. After several cups I tried brewing a second cup from the same K Cup and it tasted okay it was just more watered down then I would like. So for me it will be a new cup each time. I highly recommend the Cafe Cup.
I usually use the same cup each time but the package comes with 4! 2 Red and 2 black and the handy scoop. Well worth the 9.99 or what ever cost they may be. You will definitely save money as far as buying the K Cups versus buying bulk and just think you can try as many flavors as you like. Complete freedom just how I like it. 
I give these an A+. I hope my review of Cafe Cup and pictures help in your decision to buy these or not.
I don't know about you but I am ready for a cup now. It's so fun trying out new creamers as well. The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment