Sunday, October 12, 2014

Birthday Quotes

Birthday quotes add that special touch to a birthday card or greeting and make it even more special or funny.
Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.
 J. P. Sears
The older I get, the greater power I seem to have to help the world; I am like a snowball - the further I am rolled, the more I gain.
Susan B. Anthony
It takes a long time to grow young.
Pablo Picasso
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. 
Robert Frost
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Satchel Paige
The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
Paris Hilton
To me - old age is always ten years older than I am.
John Burroughs
Of late I appear
To have reached that stage
When people who look old
Who are only my age.
 Richard Armour
The older I get, the greater power I seem to have to help the world; I am like a snowball - the further I am rolled, the more I gain.
Susan B. Anthony
Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative. 
 Maurice Chevalier
We are always the same age inside.
Gertrude Stein
There still is no cure for the common birthday.
John Glenn
The way I see it you should live everyday like it is your birthday.
Paris Hilton
Every year on your birthday you get a chance to start new.
Sammy Hagar
We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
Author Unknown
Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
Charles Schulz
2, 4, 6, 8, sorry that this birthday cheer is late!
God is so wise that he never created friends with price tags. If He did, I wouldn't have been able to afford a precious friend like you.
Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
Unkown
There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents .. and only one for birthday presents, you know.
Lewis Carroll
The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet.
Robert Orben
Getting old ain't for sissies.
Bette Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment